LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Validation Specialist to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. The facility is responsible for the production, packaging, labelling and delivery of biopharmaceutical medicines for global markets. The company currently markets medicines for various diseases and has a rich pipeline of products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Equipment Qualification Assessments (EQAs)
- Installation Qualifications (IQs), Operational Qualifications (OQs), and where applicable Performance Qualifications (PQs).
- Summary Reports (SRs), Trace Matrices (TMs)
- This includes execution for IQ, OQ and where applicable, PQ.
- Based on engineering specification, performs validation projects which include authoring protocols, executing validation protocols, and writing reports of validation results.
- Reviews Validation protocols and summary reports generated by the Validation team against standard operating procedures and policies.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences with 3+ years of related experience within the field preferred.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert