LSC have a great contract opportunity to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.If you have minimum of minimum 5 years years in international pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry with 3 years in QA for QC and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Quality support to QC department to include method transfer or validation/verification activities.o Provide oversight to continuous quality system improvements and support implementation of improvements in compliance, Calibration, Preventive Maintenance, Deviation Management and the Change Control Programs.
- Perform review of change controls deviations and CAPA's.
- Provide support and expertise for inspection readiness activities, during health authority inspections including interaction with inspectors, responses to inspection observations, to monitor progress of follow up actions.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Academic degree in natural or applied sciences (Pharmacy, chemistry or analytical sciences or equivalent)o Efficient in SAP, firstdoc. and Track wise.
- Demonstrated success records in auditing and improvement processes.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QA Validation Specialist opportunity!