LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Validation - Lab Equipment Qualification to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
If you are experenced in Lab Equipment/System Validation activities and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generation/Review & Approval of Validation documents related to IT Infrastructure / Auto/ IT/ Lab/ Enterprise projects currently being introduced onsite
- Implements the company qualification program for initial qualification of laboratory and/or manufacturing equipment, at the Raheen, Limerick bulk biologics facility.
- This include document preparation for:
- Equipment Qualification Assessments (EQAs)
- Installation Qualifications (IQs), Operational Qualifications (OQs), and where applicable Performance Qualifications (PQs).
- Summary Reports (SRs), Trace Matrices (TMs)
- This includes execution for IQ, OQ and where applicable, PQ.
- Maintain progress trackers for doc prep and execution activities.
- Attend daily co-ordination meetings with the Area Lead / QAVAL specialist / Associate Manager
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Generation, review & approval of IOPQ protocols and associated validation documents and supervison on execution activities Lab systems and related operational software packages
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QA Validation - Lab Equipment Qualification opportunity!