LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Validation - Cleaning Continuing Validation to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
If you have experience in QA Validation activities and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
- Experienced Technical writer,
- Experience in Deviation and investigaton writing and data review
- Experience in Validation specifically SIP/ CIP validation
- Experience in assessment of SIP/ CIP issues during study runs and closeout of deviations
- Experience in SIP/ cleaning validation results reporting review beneficial
- Capable of managing a large program, so project management skills would be necessary,
- An understanding of how manufacturing and SIP/ CIP Validation equipment works
- Generate/review/Approval of SIP/ CIP protocols
- Generation of Summary Reports and strong quality background essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience in continuing validation and generation of assessments for continuing
- Maintain and update Cleaning/ SIP Validation Plan
- Schedule of Cleaning/ SIP activities with Manufacturing
FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE/EXPERTISE:
- Execution of SIP/ cleaning and continuing validation protocols.
- Experience on writing and approving Deviations/ GMP documents
- Technical writing experience in writing site reports
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QA Validation Consultant - Cleaning Continuing Validation opportunity!