LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Validation Consultant - SIP to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
If you have experience in Validation specifically Steam in Place and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
- Experience in KAYE validator usage
- Experience in review and approval of KAYE validator report and study runs,
- Experience in SIP thermal mapping, TC and BI placement
- Experienced Technical writer
- Experience in Deviation writing
- Troubleshooting to investigate issues if and when they occur.
- An excellent understanding of how manufacturing and steam sanitization and sterilization works
- Generate/review/Approval of SIP protocols
- Generate Reports
- Schdeule of SIP activities with Manufacturing
- Liase with nurermous departments
FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE/EXPERTISE:
- Experenced in QA Validation activities
- Review & approval of SIP thermal mapping and Performance Qualficiation validation protocols
- Extensive experience on writing and approving Deviations
- Technical writing experience for generation of protocols and reports
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QA Validation Consultant - SIP opportunity!