LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Systems Coordinator to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. The facility is responsible for the production, packaging, labelling, and delivery of biopharmaceutical medicines for global markets.
The company currently markets medicines for various diseases and has a rich pipeline of products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Quarterly reports for partnered products. Generation of metrics for partnered products.
- Reconciliation of partner notifications/responses.
- Change control team scheduling management - work in progress, incoming and outgoing assignments.
- Organisation/scheduling of change review board. Generation of meeting minutes, and issuance of approval forms.
- External department task management within change control system.
- Hosting/chairing of daily and weekly team meetings.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Grainne Hodnett at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert.
- Requires BS/BA in Life sciences/Engineering or related field. May consider another degree discipline with relevant experience; cGMP experience is desirable.
- 2+ years' experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement.