LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Supplier Specialist to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Quality Assurance or Supply Chain, Pharmaceutical, Vaccine or Biological Operations, or Technical Operations and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be involved in material qualification though gathering, review and approval of supplier documentation.
- Be responsible for the quality aspects of receipt and release of incoming materials for the site.
- Raise and manage change controls that reflect the suppliers' changes - to ensure that changes are communicated, evaluated, risk-assessed, and implemented in a manner consistent with policies.
- Liaise with supplier to accurately evaluate and implement the suppliers' changes.
- Participate in Material Review Board activities to control such activities.
- Raise and manage supplier complaints to assess and resolve issues with incoming materials; work with the supplier to prevent future recurrence.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A self-starter and results-focussed, the successful candidate will have strong contemporary knowledge of relevant cGMPs, regulations and current industry trends.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in performing the supply chain and quality related activities in a regulated environment.
- Preferred to also have a background in Quality Control Testing including method validation/verification/qualification or Supplier Management.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Grainne Hodnett at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert