LSC have a great contract opportunity for QA Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
If you have Minimum of 2 years' experience in Quality with medical device, pharmaceutical, or biologics experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Global GxP Supplier approval and update processes.
- Support the Supplier Change Notification (SCN) process to ensure Supplier changes are reviewed and assigned to the appropriate owners.
- Support the Quality Agreement Management process.
- Support process performance projects as directed.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, federal regulations and safety requirements.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- B.A. / B.Sc. or equivalent in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Microbiology or other science.
- A good understanding of the concepts and systems applied to cGMP operations.
- The person will have experience with Technical Writing and Problem-Solving methods.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!