LSC have a great contract opportunity for QA Sr Associate (Senior) to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Testing of primary and secondary components for use in the manufacture of aseptic products.
- Sampling of Excipients and Drug Substance under Grade C conditions.
- Review/approve documentation associated with component testing in preparation for QA Specialist or Qualified Person disposition activities
- Compiling, Review and approval of minor NC and CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable
- Provide training and advice to staff in relation to testing of components and packaging.
- Actively participate in audits and their preparation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Must Pass Eye-Tests required for Visual Inspection
- University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience (4 yrs. +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!