LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Sr Associate to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have demonstrated ability in problem solving and experience in managing Root Cause Analysis / Non-Conformance /Deviation investigations and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Testing of primary and secondary components for use in the manufacture of aseptic products.
- Sampling of Excipients and Drug Substance under Grade C conditions.
- Review/approve documentation associated with component testing in preparation for QA Specialist or Qualified Person disposition activities
- Compiling, Review and approval of minor NC and CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable
- Provide training and advice to staff in relation to testing of components and packaging.
- Actively participate in audits and their preparation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Must Pass Eye-Tests required for Visual Inspection
- University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience (4 yrs. +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!