LSC have a great contract opportunity for QA Sr Associate to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all activities in compliance with safety standards and SOPs.
- Observe and provide real-time Quality oversight and support for Packaging unit operations.
- Perform Finished Pack Quality audits- "Pack checks", on each finished labelled and packaged lot during batch operations.
- Decision maker on classification of defective units found during combination product assembly and labelling and packaging processes in accordance with the on-site defect manual.
- Provide Quality support for triage of atypical events during production. Guiding the cross functional work centre team on the rationale for continued operation and appropriate next steps to ensure Product Quality requirements are met.
- Perform Quality oversight of minor deviations, ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience (4 yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!