LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Sr Associate to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have relevant experience (4 yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and quality systems and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all activities in compliance with safety standards and SOPs.
- Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with Policies.
- Provide Quality support for triage and investigation of all classes of non-conformance (NC) events.
- Review and approval of Non-conformances and CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable.
- Participates in customer complaint investigations.
- Provides training and advice to staff in order for them to perform their desired functions.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with dynamic cross-functional teams and proven abilities in decision making.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!