LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Sr Associate to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have relevant experience (4 yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all activities in compliance with company safety standards and SOPs
- Observe and provide real-time Quality oversight and support for Inspection Operations.
- Perform Visual AQL audits as part of the inspection process.
- Perform QA Reserve Sample Inspections as part of the Annual Reserve Inspection program and in support of Customer Complaint investigations.
- Provide Quality support for triage and investigation of all classes of deviation events
- Review and approval of Deviations and CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Katie Brown at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QA Sr Associate opportunity!