LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Senior Specialist to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
If you have 3+ years of industrial experience working in the biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- QA support of manufacturing operations
- Batch record review and on the-floor support of manufacturing activities
- QA Operations review of events and investigations.
- Support the Disposition process for Drug Substance
- Participation in GMP reviews for new facility construction and new equipment support systems
- QA support for implementation of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and development of batch records
- Change control assessment and CAPA evaluation/CAPA close-out.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BSc in Science or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years' QA Operations or related experience in a Biologics or Pharmaceutical environment
- A clear understanding of cGMP requirements for manufacturing and/or systems and compliance
- Detailed knowledge of Biologics Processing would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Gráinne Hodnett on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!