QA Specialist - Biopharmaceutical - Cork
LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Specialist - II to join a market leading, top Ten Biopharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have demonstrated proficiency in Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements as it pertains to a wholesale distribution operation.
- Maintains routine programs and processes to ensure high quality products and compliance with current Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Marketing Authorisations.
- Supports the Responsible Person (RP) on site as well as working cross-functionally with warehouse and customer service personnel as well as facilities, EHS and validation colleagues
- Supports site operations from a QA perspective
- Participates in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other types of documentation to ensure quality objectives are met.
- Reviews shipping records, environmental monitoring and associated data relating to distribution activities.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Familiar with the concepts of supply chain dynamics between freight forwarders, carriers and handlers related to the supply and delivery of pharmaceutical materials would be beneficial
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in a challenging environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Katie Brown at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this QA Specialist - II opportunity!