LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Specialist in Dublin.
If you have 4+ years of relevant experience in a GMP environment related field and a BS and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews routine manufacturing and engineering documentation including batch manufacturing records.
- Assists in the completion of Manufacturing related customer complaint investigations.
- Participates in authoring, reviewing, and approving Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/other types of controlled documents.
- Identifies deviations from accepted practices, exercises judgement to evaluate impact and determines appropriate actions.
- Review and approval of GMP Deviation investigations and CAPAs
- Identifies problems and generates alternatives and recommendations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred (ideally within a QA role)
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) (FDA / EMEA standards and quality systems)
- Demonstrates working knowledge of quality assurance systems, methods, and procedures.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!