LSC has a great contract opportunity for a QA Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience within the biological and/or pharmaceutical/ medical device industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the digitalization and automating of quality systems to drive data insights, technology, and process innovation
- Reimagine innovation through integrated quality systems
- Drive internal/external partner support to deliver e2e customer value, by supporting the implementation of the next generation Quality Systems.
- Providing support, direction, and training to all departments in respect of specific quality system elements to ensure business, quality and compliance goals are met.
- Partners with other departments to ensure that compliance systems are implemented in an efficient manner.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience with one or more data analytics techniques and tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, Google Analytics, Rapid Minor, or Python, and intermediate/advanced Excel will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry regulations as they apply to systems including those of FDA, HPRA, EMEA and other authorities
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!