LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support and direction to all departments in respect of specific quality system elements to ensure business, quality and compliance goals are met following the Standard of Leadership behaviour model. Partners with other Departments to ensure that compliance systems are implemented in an efficient manner.
- Carries out tasks related to the administration of site nonconformance management and site change control.
- Supports system process support validation and process validation activities.
- Carries out administration of the Supplier Assessment, Auditing, and Inspection Readiness Systems at the site.
- Carries out tasks related to the management of batch records design and release systems
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a quality, manufacturing, validation, or compliance role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to pharmaceuticals. Ability to apply GMP regulations and other FDA and international guidelines to all aspects of the position.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry regulations as they apply to quality, including those of FDA, HPRA, EMEA and other authorities
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!