LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Specialist in Cork.
If you have basic knowledge of OPEX Lean tools, and root cause analysis tools used for identifying and correcting deviations and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participations within inter-departmental and cross-functional teams.
- Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements through quality support operations.
- Performs QA review and approval on documents that are routine in nature, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Supports development of solutions to more complex problems, identifies deviations from accepted practice and evaluates impact assessment as required.
- Involvement in investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) recommendations.
- May assist in review and evaluation of proposed changes, qualification and validation documentation as related to operations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) (FDA / EMEA standards and quality systems)
- Demonstrates proficiency in application of QA principles, concepts, industry practices and standards with specific emphasis on validation and packaging requirements.
- Previous experience with change management and validation documentation is advantageous.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!