LSC has a great contract opportunity for QA Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have an Experience in C&Q, and Process validation and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports GMP activities from operational through to Laboratory support programs.
- Partners with other Departments to ensure that compliance programs are completed in an efficient manner and are effectively maintained.
- Responsible for implementation of systems and procedures for the management of change control and deviation management, as it applies to plant installations, systems, and operations in accordance with GMP.
- Quality oversight of project activities including but not limited to, C&Q activities and process validation through to commercial manufacture.
- Participates as a key quality member in inspections and audits of by external parties/agencies.
- Key participant within the QA team in the execution of their duties.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific/technical discipline required
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a quality or compliance role within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics and/or pharmaceuticals. Ability to apply GMP regulations and other FDA and international guidelines to all aspects of the position.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at 021 4777321 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!