LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Specialist to join a market leading, top Ten Biopharmaceutical company based in Cork. The Cork campus specialises in Tabletting, Solid Dose, Packaging & Distribution of a range of products.
If you have Advanced Technological Skills and knowledge of GTrack Systems and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May conduct or serve as a lead/coordinator of deviations and CAPA recommendations. Supporting both training and QA systems.
- Participates in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure quality objectives are met.
- Acts as a mentor to junior staff in the System/Training team and will need to support several new staff as they come up to speed
- Normally receives very little instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. These may include the running and design of weekly metrics for Training, On Time Deviations, on time CAPA closure and change controls along with other QA metrics.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrates excellent communication verbal & written skills
- Demonstrates high level of project management skills
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz if you have any more questions about this opportunity!