LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow.
If you have of experience in manufacturing in a GMP setting , previous experience working in a regulated industry, and are ready for your next challenge, this could the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the effective management and stewardship of assigned Quality Systems. Responsible for ensuring that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Merck/MSD's requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Responsible for supporting deviation and atypical close out and initiating/following up on corrective and preventative actions. Facilitate compliance direction for the site by assisting in the adherence to divisional policies and guidelines as well as regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the proactive evaluation of site compliance against emerging regulatory trends. Identify and facilitate major compliance initiatives to improve compliance status and overall operational efficiency of the site.
- Actively participate in Plant/Quality committees and works with other site functional groups, such as the EC Laboratory, Production, Utilities, Site Services, and Maintenance to help set direction for plant wide GMP initiatives.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related Science discipline, Engineering or other Technical Discipline.
- Six Sigma qualification preferred
- Relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new QA Specialist role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.