LSC have a great contract opportunity for QA Representative to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have BSc, MSc, or PhD in Biotech, Chemistry, Engineering, or related discipline, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Quality leadership, direction, and governance for the specific area of responsibility.
- Manage quality-related matters specific to area of responsibility
- Responsible for approving appropriate quality-related documents. Approval signature confirms that Lilly and GMP requirements have been met.
- Carry out day to day activities in compliance with site safety policy and procedure. Promote and encourage safe practices and promptly report any safety concerns.
- Assures consistent implementation of standards across the quality system.
- Maintenance of all aspects of GMP compliance for the area(s) of responsibility.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Reports & escalates critical quality issues to the appropriate level of quality management for final resolution.
- Audit and participation in the site self-inspection program for the area of responsibility for compliance with GQS & local procedures
- Monitoring of GMP compliance, GMP programs & systems by ensuring a regular presence in responsibility.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert