LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA IT specialist to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have min. 5 years of experience in QA IT/CSV, CSV and/or a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing independent quality review and approval of system lifecycle documentation, such as plans, requirements, risk assessments, protocols and reports for new and modified systems.
- Providing independent quality review and approval of system changes
- Supporting and approving computerised systems investigations and test deviations.
- Ensuring consistent approach to qualification, change and deviation management across systems being implemented on the project.
- Providing timely and pro-active QA IT support and guidance to facilitate project timelines, including close collaboration with the technical and business units.
- Where required, engaging with QA IT teams from other sites and capital projects to standardise and align approach to computerised systems compliance.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Working knowledge of relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Proven ability to meet timelines, prioritise tasks and engage with stakeholders.
- Delta, PLC/SCADA, OSI PI experience and/or PAS-X experience is essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O'Driscoll in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert