LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Engineering Representative to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have 3+ years of experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a deep understanding of the regulatory requirements and industry standards that apply to engineering projects in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector.
- Developing procedures for document control, change control, and risk management, as well as conducting audits and inspections to ensure compliance.
- Staying up to date with changes to regulations and standards, as well as understanding the specific requirements of individual clients and projects.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that all engineering projects are designed, developed, and implemented in compliance with industry standards.
- Develop and implement quality systems and processes to ensure that all engineering projects are completed in a consistent and compliant manner.
- Collaborate with regulatory agencies and industry partners to stay up-to-date with changes in regulations and industry best practices.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BSc in Biotech, Chemistry, Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in documentation control, change control and risk management.
- Excellent communication skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Gráinne Hodnett on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!