LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Rep for Engineering to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality oversight of and guidance for SM on capital projects
- Maintenance of all aspects of GMP compliance for the area(s) of responsibility
- Establishment, maintenance and management of a control system for the specific Quality System(s)/Program
- Communication and education of personnel in GMP requirements and regulations related to the area(s) of responsibility
- Benchmarking of current and emerging initiatives in the specific Quality System(s)/Program
- Interpretation and application of emerging regulatory and GMP guidelines to the specific Quality System(s)/Program
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at 021 4777 329 if you have anymore questions about this exciting opportunity!