LSC have a great contract opportunity for a QA Documentation Specialist to join a market leading, top Ten Biopharmaceutical company based in Cork. The Cork campus specializes in Tableting, Solid Dose, Packaging & Distribution of a range of products.
If you have 2+ years of relevant system administration experience in Pharma, Med Device or Food sector and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support related to the following electronic systems
- LMS System - Compliance Wire
- Document Control System - Veeva Vault
- Maintains documentation manuals to ensure accuracy and current information.
- Provides cover for Site Induction training, System end-user training, as required, to Cork & Dublin sites.
- Writes and revises SOPs and work instructions for continuous improvement of documentation systems.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Exemplary attendance and time-keeping record
- Excellent Computer Skills
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at 0214777329if you have any more questions about this opportunity!