LSC have a great contract opportunity for QA Sr Associate to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Quality support for triage and investigation of all classes of non-conformance (NC) events.
- Review/approve production batch records, and associated documentation in preparation for Qualified Person disposition activities.
- Observe and provide real-time quality oversight, and support for production unit operations, extending to formulation, vial, and Syringe Fill Finish related activities.
- Support continuous improvement and Operational Excellence initiatives.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience (4 yrs. +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!