LSC has an exciting opportunity for an PSQ Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The PSQ Engineer will be working as part of a cross functional team on site delivering the process start up for Project Arctic.
- Support in scheduling & delivery of the PSQ Programme for Project Arctic
- Co-ordination & interaction with the Global Facilities delivery (GFD) Commissioning and Qualification Team for safe, on-time transition of utilities & equipment to the site process team.
- Maintaining PSQ Schedule with the PSQ PM.
- Define PQ study requirements and author PQ protocols to prepare production equipment to support manufacturing activities.
- Input to PQ schedule development - defining equipment groups, logic, and duration for required PQ studies.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- BS Engineering or Science (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5 years project experience in the commissioning and qualification of pharma equipment and utilities preferably during start-up activities.
- Knowledge of GMP'S, regulatory requirements, equipment commissioning and qualification
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 0214718200 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.