LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Project Quality System Coordinator to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring and reporting of change control completion
- Maintenance of Quality Risk Register
- Development and maintenance of Quality metrics and trending
- Coordinate internal and external training.
- General support for PQA organization (e.g. audit readiness, tasks to support the different PQA Leads)
- Action tracking from team meetings
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledge of ASTM- E2500 or similar qualification projects preferable
- Knowledge of Biopharmaceuticals beneficial
- General computer experience including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!