LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project/ Process Engineer to join a leading medical device company in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes the functional deliverables associated with a Technology Transfer, Project Management, and Pharmaceutical Quality Systems.
- Working on fill finish line and transfer of API
- Plans, organizes, and conducts all aspects of CQV.
- Ensures documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements.
- Writes, executes, and reviews validation protocols and reports applicable to technical transfer of process.
- Oversees development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
- Develops qualified production lines.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical/Chemical/Process Engineering, or industry experience supported by alternative qualifications.
- Experience in tech transfer and materials transfer.
- Experience of creating and executing documentation associated with the Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) of pharmaceutical equipment, facilities & utilities and supporting SOPs/WIs.
- 3 -5 years Experience in Pharmaceutical Engineering and Operations.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at LSC on 021-4777239 you have any more questions about this opportunity!