LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Project Planner to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide oversight of the current project portfolio to ensure schedules and timelines are met.
- Provide support to the Lead Planner on schedules for the DSM Expansion and DPM program.
- Provide project planning (scheduling) support to the project team.
- Manage project schedules in accordance with the project work breakdown structure and ensure that project schedules are developed. Assure that project plans are regularly updated and within levels of certainty to allow effective monitoring, forecasting and control.
- Ensuring that project schedules conform to the Change Control Process, in terms of liaison, communication and calculation of change notes and change orders.
- Manage the project schedules in accordance with the project work breakdown structure and ensuring that project schedules are developed.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Previous Experience in Pharma Projects
- Previous Experience in Laboratory Projects
- Expert User in Primavera, 5 to 8 years' experience.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!