LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
If you have 12 years minimum demonstrated Project Management, cross-functional Team Lead and Delivery experience in a commercial GMP Secondary Packaging/Labelling/Serialisation Environment and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with the various internal and external stakeholders on the projects to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Coordinate and Participate in Design, Construction and C & Q activities on site.
- Provide technical process support to all the project team throughout the projects life cycle.
- Generate change controls on track wise and drive their closure in a timely manner.
- Setup and review of contracts with BioMarin Legal Representatives.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstrated SME/Technical Experience ownership of all packaging related deliverables within similar organisation.
- Strong demonstrated Leadership, Verbal, and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels across the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree or similar in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, E&I, P&I or related field).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert