LSC has a great contract opportunity for Project Manager - Senior to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have an Experience and understanding of process, unit operations, and equipment associated with commercial biotechnology purification processes and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and approve design documents including URSs, General Arrangement drawings and P&IDs.
- Support HAZOPs and design review meetings.
- Provide technical input and oversight to all aspects of engineering design.
- Review testing protocols, reports and applicable manufacturing SOPs.
- Ensure all equipment installed is safe, effective and in compliance with industry standards and as per the design intent.
- Support equipment commissioning and qualification.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum qualification of a Primary Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent with emphasis in biochemical engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through equipment/process knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at 021 4777321 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!