LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager Senior to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specializes in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilization systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment. The facility has over 50 fully automated manufacturing lines and the product is untouched by a human hand from start to finish of the process.
If you have 3rd Level Degree qualifications and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for implementing business continuity plans, sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs to support strategic facilities planning in support of E&PS and Site Leadership
- Provide leadership and Mentor the professional and personal development of employees by providing performance feedback, establishing clear goals and objectives and building productive working relationships in the FM Function
- Lead an efficient Utilities Maintenance Program to sustain targeted equipment availability.
- Ensure effective and high-quality data maintenance in our CMMS System.
- Ensure high standard for safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution and control for internal and external teams.
- Establish budget and accurate spending projections, lead within capital and operating resources and able to identify significant OPEX and capital spend requirements during Budget preparation..
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3rd Level Degree qualifications
- Strong passion for people leadership and development
- Team leadership including mentoring & coaching skills demonstrated in a business
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this Project Manager Engineer opportunity!