LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specialises in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment. The facility has over 50 fully automated manufacturing lines and the product is untouched by a human hand from start to finish of the process.
If you 5 years' experience in relevant project management role and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform project management tasks for Projects Control optimization projects.
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating tools/systems/solutions/technology necessary to support capital projects and business requirements.
- Provide technical support for optimization projects.
- Support Capital Spend Optimization activities for major capital projects.
- Report directly to Projects Control Manager and propose new initiatives/actions to improve department activities.
- Communicate of projects progress and status to Projects Control Manager and to different levels within the organization.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
- Level 8 Qualification required in a Technology or Science discipline.
- Strong analytical ability and detailed knowledge of cost controls and budget management.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert