LSC have an exciting contract opportunity for a Project Manager - PMO to join a leading Biotech company based in Dublin.If you have a minimum of 5 years experience in project management and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project management of selected projects within the site's project portfolio, including new capital spend, new processes and new system delivery.
- Work with project sponsors at initiation to ensure the scope is fully defined and understood
- Lead project management best practice by partnering with cross functional teams to ensure project execution is to plan.
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site and above-site stakeholders.
- Contribute to the establishment of robust processes on site for both project delivery and risk management.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of PMO governance on site and benchmark against global best practices across all industries.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Science, Engineering, Automation or a similar relevant discipline.
- Project management qualifications (e.g. PMP certification) desirable
- Proficiency in use of project management tools / software desirable
- Experience of working within a highly regulated industry
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kathy Gillen at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Manager - PMO opportunity!