LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. If you have prior related work experience; ideally in manufacturing, preferably GMP setting and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget.
- Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed.
- Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Responsible for project oversight and control activities, including, definition of scope, business case development, business requirements definition, milestone identification, project governance, operational planning, risk identification & mitigation, implementation planning, project execution oversight and project closure.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to agreed level of quality and within approved budget.
- Oversite & control for project cost management through the project life cycles.
- Delivery of effective & accurate project progress reports that can be analyzed and understood at all levels within the organization.
ABOUT YOU ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor of Engineering or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business/Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 8+ years' experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Organizational Skills - Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate issues for resolution
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Manager opportunity!