LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager - Large Molecule to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in manufacturing/NPI and/or project management. and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Project Manager has accountability for leading a cross functional team in conjunction with the technical lead to support project such as: Process Validation, Product Tech Transfers, Large Productivity Initiatives, or deployment of new technology.
- Leading a cross functional team, creating and implementing an integrated plan.
- Building a team, creating strong morale, fostering open dialogue.
- Partnering with the technical lead to ensure all goals and timelines are met.
- Facilitate decision making within the team under tight deadlines.
- Effectively communicating and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively managing issues, proposing and implementing plans to resolve issues.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Third Level Qualification or equivalent preferably in a health-related, scientific or engineering field.
- Applied knowledge/experience of project management for a cross-functional team is preferable.
- New product introduction experience is preferable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Kathy Gillen at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Manager - Large Molecule opportunity!