LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have project management experience. Are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
- Manage the projects in accordance with company objectives.
- Ensure health and safety of all internal and external employees.
- Responsible for execution of the projects.
- All current legal standards, GMP and compliance are met.
- Ensure that the excellent interdepartmental relationships are maintained with all other Company depts.
- Maintain a continual focus on cost awareness.
- Manage project expense and capital budgets.
Experience and Education requirements for the Project Manager-
- Academic degree in relevant engineering discipline.
- Relevant courses in GMP, project management, process/design excellence and personnel management.
- Experience not less than 8 years in industry of which not less than 3 years in med device / pharma industry & 5 years in a managerial role.
- Highly focused Excellent communicator Fluent in English.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Martin Taggart at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Project Manager opportunity!