LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a safe working environment by continuously promoting safety awareness, recognizing and rectifying unsafe conditions and performing thorough investigations when accidents occur.
- Take accountability for Project Design, Construction and C & Q activities on site through to end delivery.
- Liaise with the various internal and external stakeholders on the projects to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Develop project concepts inclusive of design, constructability, risk identification and mitigation, costs, budgets and business drivers.
- Participate in and drive HAZOP and design reviews.
- Generate and manage QMS Change Controls for all Project activities.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5 years minimum demonstrated Project Management, cross-functional Team Lead and Delivery experience in a commercial GMP Environment.
- Demonstrated SME/Technical Experience with ownership of all project related deliverables within similar organisation.
- Strong demonstrated Leadership, Verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels across the organisation.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!