LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have 5 years' experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support portfolio management of the New Product Introductions to the site as applied to QC organization.
- This includes project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Project planning for new QC equipment introduction, identifying key milestones and tracking of same from procurement through to equipment validation and approval of equipment for use.
- Project planning for Analytical Method Transfers, identifying key milestones and tracking of same through to delivery and completion.
- Project Management of complex (larger, interdisciplinary or site wide) projects/initiatives
- Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, stakeholders and management on the goals of the project.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science related discipline. (MSc/MBA advantageous).
- 5-8 years' experience as Project manager in an International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
- Knowledge and Understanding of Continuous improvement tools such as Lean Six Sigma Methodology, Kaizen, problem solving skills is desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane on 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!