LSC have a great contract opportunity for Technical Writer to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Manager supporting the introduction of a new Syringe Fill Finish line in a new greenfield facility.
- Coordination of activities of the capital project against Safety, Cost, Schedule and Quality.
- Ensure the delivery of project through the PMOs Project Management Process
- Development, reporting and management of the project deliverables.
- Manage the third party contractors and outsourced partners to ensure the optimal delivery of the project against safety, cost, quality and schedule objectives.
- Drive a safety culture through the project team and ensure that the project is in compliance with site and corporate regulatory authority guidelines.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Technical qualification at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
- Experience of working on new facility project builds within Biopharmaceutical industry is essential
- Experience of sterile biotech filling equipment within the pharmaceutical industry is essential
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!