LSC have a great contract opportunity for Project Manager to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Co-ordinates all engineering activities associated with execution of capital projects from the initiation/concept phase through to handover of the project to the customer.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered to meet customer expectations to the highest safety, environmental, quality, and operational & performance standards.
- Develop & maintain an overall programme of all core capital engineering activities and manage resources in line with this.
- Monitor progress of project milestones with all team members and provide status reports.
- Ensure that adequate communication plans are in place and delivered to ensure that all project stakeholders are informed and consulted on key project activities, progress and decisions.
- Take a leadership role to ensure that the Contractor safety program is maintained effectively thereby ensuring compliance with guidelines and a safe working environment for everyone.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Ensure that a robust process is in place for the integration of completed projects into all business-as-usual activities e.g. close out of change controls, updating of SOPs, CMMS etc.
- Develop and sustain an environment of continuous improvement through active implementation of best engineering, Right First-Time principle and Lean six sigma methodologies.
- Develop and maintain a library of technical engineering specifications along with processes and standards.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!