LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specialises in the fermentation, purification and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
If you have a minimum of eight to ten years' experience in Pharma industry preferable, in a PMO or project-related environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures site Project Sponsors and Project Leads adher to the Company's best practices for Project Management and Portfolio Governance in their delivery of diverse multi-disciplinary projects.
- Facilitation of the monthly Site Portfolio Governance process for their allocated departments (e.g., Vaccines, Technical Operations, Supply Chain, Digital & IT, etc)
- Becomes a subject matter expert on the new PPM digital tool (OnePMO) in order to support the implementation across the site.
- Ensures the PMO PPM digital tool (OnePMO) is used consistently by the community of Project Leads and Sponsors and supports where necessary.
- Responsible for training Project Sponsors and Leads in PMO best practices, OnePMO and PowerBI as required.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards. Participate and Comply with the Company's Quality Management System.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong knowledge of project and program management methodologies and industry best practice.
- Qualification in project management such as PMP desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Project scheduling tool required and knowledge of PowerBI advantageous.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +35321 4777 329 if you have anymore questions about this Project Manager opportunity!