LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivery on time, to agreed level of quality and within approved budget.
- Oversite & control for project cost management through the project life cycle.
- Delivery of effective & accurate project progress reports that can be analysed and understood at all levels within the organisation.
- Responsible for project stakeholder management to ensure effective delivery of project objectives - including escalation management.
- Creation and control of project plans for departmental, cross departmental, and company-wide projects.
- Running the Project Governance and ensuring all action / decisions / risks are managed on the business side of the project and therefore all critical information flows in from the project suite teams.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of eight to ten years of relevant experience in project delivery of a broad spectrum of projects in the Pharma industry preferably including experience managing sterile or Biologics projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus
- Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!