LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have a minimum of a bachelor's degree or appropriate business experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a coordinated plan to advance strategic projects in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure development and attainment of project objectives, along with defining success measures.
- Implement a governance structure and actively engage and communicate with executive sponsors and key partners, developing regular communications.
- Lead interdependencies and ensure integration with EUDAMED, UKCA and Swiss MDO teams' objectives.
- Drive risk identification, management and plans for resolution for Vigilance Process
- Drive robust Change & Communication strategies for strategic priority objectives.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Extensive experience working cross-functionally to achieve goals and influencing without direct authority.
- Broad experience and knowledge of world-wide quality system regulations (e.g., MDR (Medical Device Regulation) EU 2017/745, FDA 803, 820; ISO 13485, ISO 14971) with a working knowledge of international Health Authority reporting requirements.
- Certifications: PMP, FPX, Lean/Six Sigma are preferred.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this Project Management opportunity!