LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Project Manager to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have Knowledge of CSV for analytical instrument qualification and computer systems implementation and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation and management of project schedules for QC Laboratory projects, including instrument/equipment qualification, software implementation, lab retrofitting.
- Management of capital project schedules and tracking of capital budget.
- Purchase order preparation and tracking.
- Routine preparation of project status updates to the QC management.
- Preparation of documents for initial project scoping and presentation for Quality Leadership team approval.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5-10 years of project management experience within the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in GMP environments.
- Experience of schedule software such as Microsoft Projects or Smartsheet.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert