LSC have a great contract opportunity for Project Manger a to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Limerick.
If you have a third level qualification or equivalent preferably in a health-related, scientific, or engineering field with 3 years of work experience in manufacturing/NPI and/or project management and you are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building a team, creating strong morale, fostering open dialogue.
- Facilitate decision making within the team under tight deadlines.
- Proactively managing issues, proposing, and implementing plans to resolve issues.
- Forecasting resource needs across the integrated plan.
- Provide metrics/AARs to appropriate Governance Forums.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Applied knowledge/experience of project management for a cross-functional team is preferable.
- New product introduction experience is preferable.
- Excellent self-management/organizational skills; manage workload, set team priorities, and adjust.
- High learning agility and flexibility & ability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty.
- Experience working in a Program environment and understanding the communications/interfaces required to complete project.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel on +353214777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!