LSC have a great contact opportunity for a Project Manager to join a Greenfield Biopharmaceutical facility in Hillerød, Denmark.
If you have structured and executed large CAPEX Projects and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategy execution within project services (related to schedule, cost, procurement, risks management etc.).
- Act as a right hand for project services leader.
- Live facilitate discussions summarizing the key points and conclusions.
- Drive the execution, not only facilitating, but also being execution team member.
- Prepare and facilitate various workshops (from hours to weeks).
- Strong virtual and physical facilitation skills.
- Conflict handling and making teams align, work, and excel together.
- Great advantage is to have pharma and/or large CAPEX projects experience.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Ellen Farley in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert